Ultimate FMEA Training  : From Beginner To Pro
Ultimate FMEA Training  : From Beginner To Pro, Be an expert in Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) and create DFMEA, PFMEA, System FMEA like a pro.
Learn how to apply Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), a method for identifying and preventing potential problems in product or process design. In this course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals and procedure of FMEA, including the concepts and definitions of failure modes, effects, causes, controls, and risk priority numbers.
- Analyze product designs or manufacturing processes using a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and a generic FMEA worksheet.
- Improve the design of systems, subsystems, components, or operations by assessing the risk associated with each failure mode and prioritizing issues for corrective action.
- Implement recommended actions to address the most serious concerns and reduce the likelihood of occurrence or increase the likelihood of detection of failures.
- Use FMEA as a guide to the development of a complete set of actions that will reduce risk to an acceptable level and achieve safe, reliable, and economical products and processes.
- This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in product or process design, development, testing, or improvement. You should have some basic knowledge of engineering principles and statistics
- You will also learn how to avoid mistakes and apply quality objectives to ensure your FMEAs are well-done and useful. You will also learn how to implement an effective FMEA process that supports improvement and satisfaction.