The Complete Google Slides Masterclass – Master Google Slide, Google Slide Presentation – Google Slide Course – Google Slide Design – Google Workspace (G Suite)
The Complete Google Slides Masterclass – Master Google Slide: Google Slide Presentation – Google Slide Course – Google Slide Design – G Suite
Google Slides is a presentation program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, Google Keep and much more. Google Slides is available as a web application, mobile app for Android, iOS, Windows, BlackBerry, and as a desktop application on Google’s Chrome OS. The app is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint file formats.
With Google Slides, you can create, edit, collaborate and present wherever you are. For free. For personal use and business, both. You can create inspiring, impactful, and beautiful slides in a few clicks. You can use click functionality, drag-and-drop, and shortcuts.
The method I used to teach you is using the based option then project-based. In this way, you realize everything way better. It’s a good opportunity for you to understand everything in Google completely.
The Google Slides you love with added security and control for teams is here. You can do everything with ease. Google slides is completely content secure and you have no worry about it
Tell stories that matter, Google Slides makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more. All for free.
Get a head start with templates Choose from a wide variety of pitches, portfolios, and other pre-made presentations — all designed to make your work that much better, and your life that much easier.
Get to your presentations anywhere, anytime Access, create, and edit your presentations wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer — even when there’s no connection.
Never hit “save” again All your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same presentation, sorted by date and who made the change.
Works with PowerPoint Open, and edit, or save Microsoft PowerPoint files with the Chrome extension or app.
Convert PowerPoint files to Google Slides and vice versa.
Don’t worry about file formats again.
Show up, don’t set up Present your stories easily. No wires needed. Google Slides supports presenting to Chromecast Hangouts, and AirPlay.
Get started now Slides is ready to go when you are. Simply create a presentation through your browser or download the app for your mobile device.
By taking this The Complete Google Slides Masterclass – Master Google Slide you will be able to:
- Understand Google Slide Environment/Interface
- Know the Google Slide Main Menu
- Search by Google Slide Search Bar
- Understand tools to work better with Google Slide
- Format the textbox and other things in Google Slide
- Share and collaborate files between
- Save and export with a variety of files in Google Slide
- Use Present Button in Google Slide
- Understand Present Options in Google Slide
- View the slides in presenter view in Google Slide
- Manage transition and motion in Google Slide
- Create your theme with Theme Builder (*new) in the Google Slide
- Add Media files, chart, text and so much more in Google Slide
- Insert Shapes in Google Slide
- Insert Place holder in Google Slide for theme building
- Arrange objects in Google Slide easily
- Format objects in Google Slide easily
- Create photo album in Google Slide
- Create Steve Jobs Looking background
- Create even more projects with me in the Google Slide
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with The Complete Google Slides Masterclass – Master Google Slide today!
This Google Slides course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: google slides – google slide – google docs – google slide presentation – google slides presentation using – canva for non-designers – the complete google slides masterclass – master google slide – google slide course – the complete google slides masterclass – google doc – google slide design. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: Google Docs – Google Sheets – Google Forms.