Ripple development and training suit – Part 1, Fastest way to learn Ripple blockchain development.
This is part 1 of two part course on Ripple blockchain development.
This part focuses on providing fundamental understanding of Ripple blockchain and different APIs available for development.
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network created by Ripple Labs Inc.
The underlying Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) or Ripple Protocol is build upon a distributed open source internet protocol and a consensus ledger.
The decentralized native digital asset powering the ledger is known as XRP.
The goal of Ripple is to make bank transactions more efficient and transparent, especially cross-border, inter-currency payments.
The hands on demos in this part include:
- Hello world demo for Ripple
- Calling Ripple API in browser
- Ripple API demo
- Connect to a rippled server from Node.js or a web browser
- Issue rippled API requests
- Listen to events on the XRP Ledger (transaction, ledger, etc.)
- Sign and submit transactions to the XRP Ledger
- Ripple payment transaction demo
- Overview of Ripple wallet app
We provide you an out of box environment for Ripple blockchain development which is a virtual machine with complete preinstalled setup.
The Ripple Development and Training Suit VM is available on:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure