REVIT MEP-2022 VERSION, Learn Revit MEP Basics.
Revit MEP allows MEP experts to generate MEP CAD Drafting and MEP Coordination Models by precisely executing MEP Drafting Services and MEP BIM Services. Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing, or MEP for short, are three important engineering disciplines.
Revit MEP software is widely used to provide end-to-end Revit Modeling and MEP BIM services, as well as to create intelligent and sophisticated models for HVAC (Mechanical), Electrical, and Plumbing systems in any type of building. The smart model generated by Revit MEP services is recorded as a file in a database, and this model comprehensively reflects the entire building project.
Benefits of REVIT MEP
There are numerous advantages of adopting Revit MEP. Following are the benefits of REVIT MEP for the AEC industry:
- MEP engineers can use the built standards in BIM Revit to check all deliverables, ensuring consistency across the team.
- Easy-to-use automated modelling tool: BIM Revit is a simple modelling tool that allows you to place ducts, pipes, and containment fittings automatically. This allows you to be more productive and utilize the Revit user interface with ease.
- Accurate estimation of project items: Revit has a database of all project items that may be accessed at any time to generate automated schedules. In comparison to manual methods, this saves a lot of time.
- Converting conceptual schemes to detailed design: Rather than starting from scratch, it’s easier to employ single-line drawings in Revit by converting them to comprehensive design.
- Revit MEP services act as a standard library of generic Revit family equipment, serving as a standard library of intelligent components. You may pick and choose any MEP components and get manufacturer-specific documentation from a variety of sources, making scheme construction quick and simple.
- Initial clash avoidance with Navisworks: By collaborating the Revit 3D model with Navisworks, MEP consultants may perform thorough clash assessment and reporting, avoiding costly rework on-site.1. Introduction
• File Formats
• BIM Dimensions
• What is what on screen
• Common Commands
• Training files setup
• Modifying the view
• Common tasks
2. Starting MEP Projects
• Linking Projects
• Visibility/ Graphics- VG
• View Templates
3. Modifying System Settings
• General System Options
• File Locations
• Spelling Options
• Snap Settings