100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming – 2023
100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming – 2023, Improve your Python programming skills and solve over 100 advanced Python problems!
Welcome to the 100+ Exercises – Advanced Python Programming course, where you can check your programming skills in Python. The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python. The course consists of over 100 advanced exercises (exercises + solutions) in Python.
Below are some topics that were included in the exercises:
- Fibonacci sequence
- prime and composite numbers
- palindromic numbers
- decimal system, binary system
- object oriented programming
- Hamming distance
- Scrabble game
- spiral matrices
- input / output operations
- work with JSON and CSV files
- ETL processing
- object serialization – pickle
- SQLite databases – sqlite3
- Levenshtein distance
- Caesar Cipher
- Morse code
- Monte Carlo method
- bitwise AND, OR, XOR
- functional programming
- inheritance from built-in classes
- calculation of moving averages and minima
- implementation of the Matrix class
- implementation of the Stack class
- implementation of the Queue class
- the parentheses validator
- HTML document validator
- and other
During the course you will be able to test your programming skills in Python. This is a great test for people who want to become a Python Developer and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test for an interview. Many popular topics were covered during the course. Before taking the course, please make sure that you meet the requirements.
Don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today!
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so.