Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all, A Complete Modern Productivity and Time Management course to boost your Productivity, reclaim Focus and achieve Goals.
Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all
What you will learn:
- How to correct or change your mindset
- Effective productivity and Time management techniques
- How to make effective use of time resources
- Skills required in the corporate environment
- Practical exercises in increasing productivity
- How to focus on the improvement needed for career growth
- An open mind to learn and grow in your life.
- A computer or a phone with good speakers or headphones.
- Even if you have never learnt about Productivity and Time Management this course if for you.
A step-by-step process to help people give up their fears, stop self-doubt and step into the confidence to be seen and get real results in their lives.
I hear it all the time, my friend…
· “I’m stuck!”
· “I feel shy!”
· “I don’t have time!”
· “I’m afraid to promote myself!”
· “I wish I had more confidence to put myself out there, but…”
Since you’re on this page, I’m guessing you’re feeling some of this, too.
You want to accomplish more in your life, and maybe you feel like if you just knew it was going to work out — if you knew the step you want to take is the right one and that you wouldn’t face judgment or failure — then you’d have the confidence to go all in.
Because if you’re like most of my students, you WANT to go after those big goals and dreams!
There’s just one tiny problem…
Something is holding you back from doing the big, scary “Thing” to move your dreams forward.
The Thing you’re feeling is called to do.
The Thing that fills you with excited jitters when you think about it — but also kind of makes you feel like you’re going be a failure ….
What’s your Thing?
· Finally, starting to speak confidently in the first place.
· Taking on that new project that you know will put you outside of your comfort zone.
· Being “seen” in a bigger way, whether it be through speaking, a webinar, an online course…or anything, really!
· Sharing your truth with your audience in a vulnerable way.
· Or maybe even changing the direction of your career, because you’re feeling called to do something else.
· Whatever it is, if you’re like most passionate people I talk to, even though you WANT it… you just can’t bring yourself to actually DO it.
Suddenly, everything else seems so much more important.
The other skills are also important, I need to better present myself, even my clothes need a makeover?
Or maybe you find yourself spending your time learning All the Things. Communication skills! Listening skills! Speaking in front of the mirror! How to speak confidently! How to become a better speaker!
Next thing you know, another day, another week, another month has passed and you still haven’t done The Thing.
This may be the point where you start feeling dejected and disappointed — like you’ve let yourself down like you don’t have enough motivation, and like maybe… maybe you’re not cut out for this after all.
I’m here to tell you that that’s not true.
Not even close.
It’s not that you’re not motivated enough, don’t know enough, or don’t have it in you.
It’s just that the FEAR of doing what you need to do is keeping you procrastinating, stalling, and in an endless loop of “learning.”
And I get it.
I’ve been there, and so have thousands of my students.
But guess what? You don’t have to stay stuck in fear and put off your dreams forever.
In fact, what if you could dropkick fear and move forward with the confidence to play BIG in your career (and your life)?
Could you imagine what it would feel like to…
· Consistently follow through on your goals — especially the “Public Speaking
· Get the fear out and instead build confidence and life that’s true to YOU
· Put yourself out there without worrying about what people will think (especially those friends from high school you don’t even talk to anymore!)
· See the LIMITLESS possibilities in your life, instead of just focusing on what could go wrong
Spoiler alert: It isn’t!
But here’s what most people don’t know…
It’s not about taking another Administrative Assistant course. It isn’t even about learning more Skills!
Because if you’re being really honest, how many online business courses have you already bought and never did anything with?
So, if it’s not about learning more Skills… how DO you start being more confident in your career and finally focus on the tasks that actually matter?
It starts with realizing that our thoughts impact our actions, and our actions impact our results.
Think about it…
How you THINK about a certain situation determines which ACTIONS you take.
If you THINK that learning Administrative Assistant Skills is scary and is going to require you to step outside of your comfort zone and maybe even take on a new identity… then you might do things to stall and procrastinate on actually becoming a better English Learner.
But if you know how to identify limiting beliefs when they come up and address the fears that keep you from taking action and from stepping into your limitless potential… then your ACTIONS and RESULTS will reflect your new beliefs!
And that’s exactly why I created Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all — and why it’s different from any other course out there.
Before you learn one more thing about learning Administrative Assistant Skills or speaking in public with full confidence … you have to first be able to deal with what’s holding you back from taking consistent, powerful action in the first place.
And that’s exactly what we’re going to do together.
A step-by-step process to help students ditch their fears, stop procrastinating, and step into the confidence to be seen and get real results in their lives.
The Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all isn’t your average online course.
In fact, it’s not really an “Administrative Assistant Skills” course at all?
It’s a course that’s actually going to help you implement every single course you already have learned.
Consider this your mindset boot camp.
We’re going to do the deep work (but in a fun way!), so you can remove the fears that keep you paralyzed, kick perfectionism to the curb, and take consistent, aligned, and confident action toward your goals.
Here’s What’s Inside the Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 – Productivity and Time Management
Yeah, you’ll get plenty.
Bonus #1 – PDF Files of all the Modules
Bonus #2 – Fresh new weekly videos
And the best part is?
I’ve designed the Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all to be a great learning experience for you.
Yes, we’re going to be doing deep, transformative work inside this program.
And yes, you’re going to be learning A LOT about taking control of your mindset so you can take control of your results!
But I’m not about to just throw it all and say, “GOOD LUCK!”
I’ve broken everything down into a step-by-step system (which you have LIFETIME access to!), so you can take small, consistent action that leads to big results.
Remember–it’s not a matter of doing ALL THE THINGS. It’s about focusing on the right things!
And I’m breaking down exactly where you need to focus every step of the way.
So tell me…
Are you ready to finally live your dream life from a place of I-can-do-anything confidence?
I truly believe that you have the power to change the world and that you can accomplish ANYTHING with the right mindset.
Yet so many of us are focused on the external part of our lives — the strategies and the “doing” of all the things — that they never pay attention to what’s going on inside of them.
And that’s why so many stay stuck in indecision, procrastination, and fear, putting off what they feel called to do and instead focusing on what they feel like they’re “supposed” to do.
Consider that your procrastination, lack of motivation, overwhelm, and addiction to information are all just symptoms of living in fear.
IT’S TIME TO GROW IN YOUR LIFE WITH CONFIDENCE + COURAGE
By using my Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all, you can reprogram your fear-based thoughts and start getting confidence-based results.
The Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all is the exact course to help you dropkick perfectionism and permission-seeking, and instead take control of your thoughts, habits, and results.
It’s here to help you focus on the true driver of your entire life — your mind.
And because I know first-hand what can happen when you let go of scarcity thinking and step into your limitless potential, my intention is to make this program as accessible and easy for you as possible.
How do I know Productivity and Time Management Masterclass for all course will work for you? Because I’ve been exactly where you are right now.
Hi! I’m your teacher and coach, Satish Sahani.
- I help entrepreneurs, students and professionals learn skills to excel in their career and heal from the old thought patterns that keep them stuck.
- So how did I get qualified to support you grow into a professional AND step into the most authentic version of yourself at the same time?
- It all started when I pursued my passion for bringing change in the lives of people.
- As someone who, previously, had to learn and earn is now able to be your instructor for this course.
- As my journey as an Instructor grew, I felt to give all that I have to you in the form of this constructive, well-organised course
- Eventually, I realized that chasing money and perfection were just cover-up jobs for the real pain which people experience because of lack of some skill: The fear of not being what they can.
- And I knew that if I was feeling this way… thousands of my students probably were, too.
- After years of self-exploration and radical risk-taking, I’ve not only helped myself give away my fears to create a life I love… I’ve helped my students do it, too.
- I know first-hand that with the right method, you can let go of the fear of putting yourself out there and finally go after what you want (and get incredible results because of it!).
And I’m honoured to share my course with you (it only took me a few years to master!).
Let’s do this!