OBS Studio in 1-2-3, Learn how to confidently and quickly configure OBS Studio for your content creation journey.
Welcome to OBS Studio in 1-2-3, a 3-hour Udemy course that will spur your video creation ideas into reality by teaching you how to quickly and confidently set up your OBS Studio environment. OBS Studio has many uses in video production and content creation.
This course is for beginner to intermediate users of the latest version of OBS Studio (27.2.3 as of March 2022). All required is a computer that meets the minimum system requirements and operating system (Windows, Mac OS, or Linux).
At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Configure OBS recording and broadcast settings appropriately based on the available computer resources
- Add scenes and sources
- Add nested scenes for more complex functions
- Appropriately mix audio
- Troubleshoot OBS issues
- Use NDI for a two-PC streaming setup
- Download cutting-edge builds of OBS Studio to take advantage of more helpful features
- Utilize Studio Mode for scene previews
- Utilize Virtual Camera to replicate OBS scenes on to third-party applications such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Live mix audio during streaming
- Utilize OBS official online resources for help, such as the OBS forum and Discord server
- Interpret the stats panel to determine OBS and computer performance during video capture
- …and much, much more!
This course is a foundation for the myriad skills you’ll continue to develop on your journey of using OBS Studio.