Microsoft Windows 11, Basic Training.
This basic training course introduces you to the key features and operating concepts of Windows 11 and helps you to make full use of the potential offered by the new operating system. In the course, you learn about what to look out for when logging in, how to personalize your desktop, taskbar and start menu and how to make File Explorer really work for you. You also discover tips and tricks that will help to make your work life much easier when using Windows 11 on a daily basis.
With step-by-step instructions, the trainer clearly explains the main features and workflows of Microsoft Windows 11. Helpful supporting materials are included in the training program, together with additional handouts and a fun quiz at the end of the course.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU, IF
· you are looking for an easy-to-understand basic training course for beginners
· you want to learn about the essential operating concepts of Windows 11
· you already have some PC experience and would like to find out about the key features of Windows 11
· For maximum benefit, some previous experience with computers, apps and using the Internet is useful
· No previous experience with Windows operating systems is required
· The course is suitable for beginners
Following successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic job-related tasks using the Windows 11 operating system. You will:
· learn about the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11
· login into Windows 11
· explore the Windows 11 desktop
· get to know the Windows 11 task bar
· familiarize yourself with the Windows 11 start menu
· work with the Windows 11 file explorer
· find out about the updated “Snipping” tool
· discover many tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts