Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe cloud concepts
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe cloud concepts, Learn the fundamentals of Azure, and get certified AZ-900 exam.
Microsoft Azure is one of the three most popular cloud computing platforms. AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is the best certification to get started with Azure. Learn Cloud Computing with Azure.
We have designed this amazing course to help you learn the Compute, Storage, Database, and Networking solutions in Azure.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
In this Course you will learn:
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- What is cloud computing
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Define cloud models
- Describe the consumption-based model
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- The Benefits of high availability and scalability in the cloud
- The Benefits of reliability and predictability in the cloud
- The Benefits of security and governance in the cloud
- The Benefits of manageability in the cloud
- Describe cloud service types
- Describe Infrastructure as a Service
- Describe Platform as a Service
- Describe Software as a Service