Linkedin Lead Generation | from 0 to Hero, Learn how to set up meeting via Linkedin – no need prior knowledge.
In this course I will guide you from step 1 – defining who is actually your target persona, over how to find them to actually reaching out to them, following up, and setting up a meeting.
LinkedIn Marketing has over 80% of B2B leads generated on their platform so if you are not on LinkedIn or not using it to its full advantage you are missing out! This course is going to show you how to generate 8-10 new profitable leads every week on autopilot with just 10 -15 minutes spent a day.
What will I learn?
By the end of the training session, you will be equipped with a firm understanding and application of:
- LinkedIn Marketing Strategies to generate 8-10 qualified leads every week per account with just 15 minutes a day input.
- How to Automate your Linkedin process
- How to find and connect with your target audience on Linkedin
- How to craft a message with proven results plus access to proven message templates
- How to send cold emails to your LinkedIn Connections with amazing results
- How to build a massive database of your ideal clients and when I say massive I mean MASSIVE!
- Most effective LinkedIn Strategies to supercharge your leads
- Why and how you can create or use groups to improve lead conversions
Who should attend
Ideal for all levels from Junior Marketers to Senior Managers/Executives, this training is for anyone who is currently involved with LinkedIn for their organisation, or for those newly introduced to the platform that wish to develop their knowledge further.
- B2B industry professionals who need to generate leads remotely
- Anyone who wants to generate business leads from LinkedIn.
- Salespeople that want to generate high-quality leads every month without cold calling
- Coaches and consultants that want to learn how to use LinkedIn to generate get more sales
- People who want to build their brand or increase it’s visibility on LinkedIn
- Individuals or businesses that want to network with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Sales professionals that have been affected by Covid and that need a new system to generate leads and sales remotely