Excellence in Leadership
Excellence in Leadership, Best Practices from my 40 years exp. in leading teams in Unilever, J&J, IIMU and from US Navy Seals and Dale Carnegie.
Want to become an Excellent Leader and Succeed even more?
Take a look at this course only where you will
· Not only learn in depth how to gain excellence in leadership with concrete actionable advice, tools, techniques, processes and methodologies but also
· Skill yourself by developing and implementing a personal improvement plan!
· Preview First Two lectures for free to see the content for yourself
· Clear your doubts on this topic any time while doing the course
· Get Udemy’s 30 days Money Back Guarantee
I have been fortunate to lead teams right from my first assignment as Area Sales Manager in Hindustan Unilever after completing my MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1981 till I became a Managing Director with Dumex India (now Danone Nutrition) in 2005. Over these 24 years I learnt about how to lead ordinary people to deliver extra ordinary results.
Over these years I came across the experiences of many great leaders that further added to my own knowledge on this topic. Two of them are US Navy Seal Leaders and Dale Carnegie
What I am sharing with you here is my learnings over these 40 years leading teams in different functions, cultures, on site and remotely. I am sure you can do even better in life than me with these learnings!
You can also make a personal improvement plan to reach Excellence in Leadership as you go through this course and reach that elusive goal your self
Preview for yourself First Two lectures free. If you like the content, enroll for the course, enjoy and skill yourself to do even better in life by gaining Excellence in Leadership! If don’t like the content, please message about how can we modify it to meet your expectations.
Please remember that this course comes with Udemy’s 30 days Money Back Guarantee using which you can get a full refund if you are not satisfied even after doing the full course