Laptop repair course: Master Laptop Motherboard Repairing, Computer repair, hardware Technicians, PC Schematics, Dead motherboard repair, Integrated Circuit, Basic Electronics, IT.
9 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you Everything about how to repair failed laptop motherboards with schematics reading beside the most common faults that you can encounter on failed laptops.
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to learn the basics and secrets of laptop motherboard repair;
- You will learn how to check, troubleshoot and diagnose laptop motherboard circuits and components;
- You are going also to learn how to track electronic signals on the motherboards using its schematics.
This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- Motherboard components names and functions;
- Surface Mounted Devices components;
- Laptop motherboard power sequence;
- How to diagnose laptop power jack;
- Battery charge circuit;
- 3.3V/5V power system circuit studying;
- CPU power management circuit;
- +VCC_core and VGFX Power system and other motherboard circuits;
- How to track laptop motherboard voltage using schematics;
- The most common faults on failed laptops;
- How to check laptop motherboard power jack serviceability;
- How to check motherboard power circuit and components serviceability;
- Laptop Motherboard Chips and Integrated Circuits;
- SMD components on a laptop motherboard;
- How to check motherboard connectors serviceability and much more;
You will also learn many tips and tricks that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of how to repair laptop motherboards.
I will guide you step by step with a straightforward explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we discussed before, then this course is for you.
So, what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.