CSS Flexbox Course (2022), Understanding Flexbox Better.
This course will teach you the easiest way to master flexbox essentials.
You will discover the difference between block, inline, flex container, and flex items.
How does the main axis cross axis work, and how we can change it for any purpose.
- How does display work
- How does justify-content work
- How does align-items work
- How does align-content work
- How does flex-direction work
- How does flex-wrap work
- How does flex-grow work
- How does flex-shrink work
- How does flex-basis work
- How does flex work
- How does order work
- How does align-self work
- How does flex-flow work
- What is the main axis
- What is the cross axis
How you can change them? How you can have control after changing them?
Here’s everything you need!
- Hard to maintain your layouts, box models, align-items, free space etc.
- You will have to constantly use properties such as float, positional properties, fixed heights, and other tricks to be able to accomplish even simple tasks.
- Removes, the complexity that we had before!
- Easy to maintain and accomplish almost any layout that you wish ( for 2D layouts GRID is most preferred )
- Brings extremely powerful tools! Keep things easy
These are the list of properties so that you can see what you can expect to learn in this free course!
Hopefully, you will learn valuable things while enjoying them for free 🙂