Copywriting & SEO for Beginners: Complete Copywriting Course
Copywriting & SEO for Beginners: Complete Copywriting Course, Enjoy SEO & Copywriting Animated Videos & Interactive Quizzes. Make Learning Fun. Use our Resource. Make your Life Easy.
Want Your Business to Grow Without Increasing Your Marketing Budget? Then make sure you produce SEO-friendly content. Learn SEO copywriting and use easy-to-adjust professional copywriting templates. This SEO & copywriting course makes learning fun! Enjoy animated videos & interactive quizzes! Benefit from our easy-to-use resources to make your life easy!
SEO Copywriting Makes Your Website More Trustworthy And Professional.
Quality attracts the audience and adds authority to your business. If you are new in the field, providing informative, well-written content is an eye-catcher. An SEO Copywriter uses search engine optimisation strategies to write copy that helps boost a website’s search engine ranking.
SEO & Copywriting Is Not That Hard to Learn
All you have to do is be willing to allocate the necessary time and effort to learn the various SEO & Copywriting concepts. It takes 1-3 weeks to learn the basics of SEO & Copywriting.
Join Over 700,000+ Satisfied Students by Enrolling and Enjoy the Easiest Way to Go From Beginner to Pro:
1. Animations With Interactive Quizzes – We’ve made learning fun and organic – with animated explainers and 200+ Questions so you learn quickly and retain what you learn!
2. Practical Screen Recordings with Step-by-step Explanations – Watch as I show you exactly how to do it – then immediately apply the knowledge. Plus, get proven success Blueprints you can follow – for every key topic I cover.
3. Careers & Freelancing Kickstart Guide – Discover how to start using your new skillset to make money. Land your first job in Digital Marketing or begin a thriving freelance business.
Create a Bond With Your Customers
Quality copy is an essential ingredient in creating a bond with your customers, both in initially gaining their trust and later in sustaining their loyal patronage. We live in an era of sound bites and 140 character messages, but good writing still matters when it comes to marketing your business. Some would argue it’s more important than ever in today’s competitive landscape, especially with the burgeoning role of social media.
Good Copywriting Is Invisible
Well-written copy delivers your message without attracting attention to the mechanics of your sentences. If you’ve ever read a poorly-written copy, you know the opposite occurs. You find you’re not focused on the message but rather the awkwardness of the statement or the careless choice of words. It slows your reading pace and distracts you from the ideas you’re trying to convey.
What Constitutes Good Writing?
Readers want you to get to the point. They’re busy. They have other media competing for their attention. Make it easy and enjoyable for them to glide through your paragraphs. Good writing is simple. It’s easy to understand. It lacks unnecessary complexity. The vocabulary is varied but not pretentious. Why choose a fancy, multi-syllabic word when a shorter one will do (i.e. use vs. utilize, often vs. oftentimes)? Weed out extra words to improve clarity. Get rid of redundancies, cliches and fluff. Delete energy-sapping words like: very, really, just, quite and rather. What makes writing even more interesting than its style is its substance. Focus on content over craft. Deliver your message in its purest form. Your content will pack more power and inspire a greater response.
The Art of Persuasion Begins With Good Copy
Think of your copy–whether for an ad, brochure or website–as your secret salesperson. Its job, much like a salesperson’s, is to persuade the reader to buy your product or service. Be sure it will make a favorable impression, one that is consistent with your branding. In today’s media-rich world, there’s no shortage of messages competing for your customers’ attention. You don’t want to lose out because your copy is ineffective.
What Skills Do You Need to have an Effective SEO Copywriter?
Of course, you need copywriting skills but beyond that you need to know how to sell. You can be the best copywriter in the world but if you’re ineffective at selling, you won’t succeed. You also need to understand how businesses operate. How do they make money? What is their business model? Who is their competition? How do they market their products or services? Those are all basic questions that you’ll be considering for each new client you get and the answers will help inform your copywriting for that client. In addition to those skills, you need to have a desire to learn. So much of copywriting involves research and learning about your clients and their industries. If you’re not naturally curious, you’ll struggle as a copywriter.
Why You Need Our Copywriting & Content Marketing Course:
When you enrol, you’ll get Instant access to powerhouse Copywriting & SEO techniques that have been proven to deliver.
- Learn SEO & Local SEO – SEO Fundamentals master guide and SEO Strategies that get you found! white hat SEO to max traffic, SEO Key factors and Tools that will give you an edge, PLUS our SEO On-page guide.
- Learn 210 SEO factors – every aspect of the SEO game covered, including Voice SEO, Video SEO, Visual SEO & Local SEO, plus, get valuable keyword insight so you can optimise all your content! Includes resources to quickly and easily Master SEO Rich Snippets, & SEO Images information.
- Learn the Psychology Of Persuasion – Understand the 3 essential stages of the customer journey to purchase – and how to angle ALL your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the Golden Key to selling more and selling faster – and when you enrol, We’ll share it with you.
- Learn Copywriting – Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and get to that sale! Pro content creation templates for every occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
- Learn Content Marketing – Learn how to get your content in front of the right people – and how to rev up its engagement rate – so you get more Leads, Sales, Comments, & Shares.
- Learn Content Creation – Content creation templates and guides for every type of e-commerce, marketing, and social media. Create high-performance email newsletters, Twitter & Facebook posts, Facebook Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads & more…
- Learn Outreach – SEO bloggers outreach technique, Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide, plus templates for reaching out to influencers on social media.
From Beginner to Pro:
We have created this course specifically to take novices with no knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, & Content Creation – and turn them into Content Marketing Masters.
It Will Help You:
- Become an expert content creator with the power to persuade. – Learn how to create high converting content that gets you more leads, subscribes, and sales with templates and walkthrough guides created by a copywriting pro.
- Learn all aspects of SEO & local SEO – Become an expert at traditional SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc… and get pro-level knowledge to boost your Social Media and Video Content Optimisation.
- Land your dream job in marketing – with my practical marketing careers guide. I show you how to land that first gig, break down your industry options, and give you guidance if you want to go it alone as a freelancer.
Search Engine Optimisation Made Simple & Fun:
Many people think SEO is too hard and not worth the effort. That’s not true. The basics of SEO are actually quite simple. And with 58% of all web traffic coming from Google, it’s certainly something worth learning about if you have a website. If you think the SEO fundamentals aren’t enough to get you ranked, think again. Most people running websites have a very limited understanding of SEO, so knowing the fundamentals can certainly help you succeed.
What Are the Benefits of SEO?
- SEO leads to more traffic
- SEO leads to consistent traffic
- SEO leads to ‘free’ traffic
SEO Helps You To Rank Higher…
But you can’t rank higher if Google doesn’t even know your website exists in the first place. Getting your website indexed by search engines means you’re in the race, not that you’re likely to win. That’s where SEO comes in. SEO is an ongoing process that, if done well, increases your chances of winning over time. It’s much easier to do SEO well when your website is properly set up for SEO success.
Your customers, leads, and audience members want valuable content from your business. And that content needs to reach audience members in a way that feels natural and organic versus being disruptive. Content marketing helps businesses do this, and it describes the process of attracting, engaging with, and delighting your target markets.
By honing in on effective content marketing, you can do just that — and as a result, increase conversions, improve brand awareness, boost revenue, establish yourself as an industry leader, and more…
Content marketing is the process of planning, creating, distributing, sharing, and publishing content to reach your target audience. It can boost factors like brand awareness, sales, reach, interactions, and loyalty.
- Educate your leads and prospects about the products and services you offer
- Boost conversions
- Build relationships between your customers and business that result in increased loyalty
- Show your audience how your products and services solve their challenges
- Create a sense of community around your brand
Copywriting Has Become One of the Most In-demand Skills of 2022
In fact, copywriting jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who writes great copy. From startups to Fortune 500s and everything in between, copywriting can make or break the success of an organisation.
The truth of the matter is this; anyone can become a copywriter. You don’t need a degree or specialised training to master this skill. So, whether you’re looking to start a career as a freelance copywriter or just want to improve the copy for your own business, this guide will give you the blueprint for getting your feet wet with copywriting.
Copywriting Is the Art of Writing Text for Marketing Purposes
It’s designed to sell your products or services while establishing a voice for your brand. The main intention of copywriting is to persuade people to take a particular action, whether it’s purchasing, signing up for something, or any other type of conversion.
Copywriting Comes in Many Different Forms
Advertisements, Web Pages, Brochures, White Papers, Social Media Content, And Company Tag-lines Would All Fall Into The Copywriting Category, And That’s Just Barely Scratching The Surface…But copywriting is much more than just words. Great copy tells a compelling story and represents your brand image. It pulls on the strings that trigger the decision-making process for whoever reads what you’re writing.
Copywriting doesn’t sell products or services; it sells emotion and lifestyle. According to Google Trends, the global interest in copywriting is currently at an all-time high, based on search data over the last ten years.
When you Enrol, You Also Get:
- Course Materials And Tuition Worth At Least $1.700 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!
- 23 Content Marketing Templates you can easily customise for your business
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and Free Extra Resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Interactive Quizzes & Writing Assignments
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
We wish you every success and can’t wait to welcome you on board,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert