CCNA Cisco Network Associate Certification 2021, best practice Tests for CCNA Cisco Network Associate Certification 2021.
Ccna Course Overview
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a widely-recognized IT certification for professionals who are beginning their IT careers. The CCNA certification course is developed by Cisco and is ideal for professionals who are part of digital transformation initiatives that help in business growth and new-age infrastructure.
These courses cover the foundational networking knowledge that you’ll need to get your career in networking jumpstarted. These courses cover network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, network security fundamentals, and laying the foundation for network automation and programmability. After taking these courses, you’ll have what you need to get started in Networking as well as get introduced to the various specialties within the networking field. In addition, these courses align with the objectives in the Cisco CCNA certification and can help you prepare for the exam
What you will learn
- Network layer addressing and subnetting
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Ethernet operation
- Switch configuration
- VLAN operation and configuration
- STP and Ethernet Channel operation and configuration
- TCP and UDP Operation
- Building, Configuring, and Troubleshooting ACLs
- Network address translation operation and configuration
- Wide area networking and VPN operation
- Implementing application layer protocols for Cisco networks
- Cisco Network basic security concepts
- Cisco wireless basic operation and configuration
- Network troubleshooting
- The basics for network automation and programmability
It is encouraged that viewers have a basic understanding of networking concepts as well as IP addressing.