Program Arduino without Coding
Program Arduino without Coding, Program the Arduino board without writing a single line of code, all that you have to do is drag and drop.
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Program Arduino Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely.
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning how to program Arduino without Coding. You don’t need to have any previous experience, and all you need is a computer.
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- ESP32 PINOUT
- User Interface
- Blink LED and One-click Project Example
- Control LED with button
- Practical Example Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
- Led Bar Counter Encoder Shift Register
Why you should take this course?
- Learn how to program the Arduino board without writing a single line of code
- Set up and modify electronics projects with just a few clicks
- Learn programming basics such as conditional statements, loops, input and output
- Arduino Programming without Coding is perfect for beginners and those who want to learn more about programming without all the hassle
- Complete projects on your own or share them with friends
- Get started on your own projects right away and learn at your own pace
In this course, I’m going to teach you how to program the Arduino board without writing a single line of code, all that you have to do is drag and drop.
You will get a step-by-step tutorial on how to make any Arduino device based without coding. You will also get to know how you can use different modules like Bluetooth, SPI, I2C, graphical LCD, and stepper motors, and how to enter the world of Arduino programming without coding.
I’m sure that at the end of this course you will find this way away much easier for you to make projects without coding.
And even if you want to teach your child how to program, you can get him started using the knowledge that we are offering in this course.
You will also take a practical example, which is an obstacle to avoiding Robots, and you will learn how to connect it practically and how to program it using the software without coding.
I’m sure that at the end of this course you will get a lot of knowledge and you will use this software on a daily basis because it will make your life away much easier.
Boards that can be Simulated:
- Arduino boards
- Arduino clones
- ESP8266, ESP32
- Raspberry Pi
- Femto IO
- Controllino, Goldilocks Analogue, FreeSoC2, chipKIT, micro: bit, Maple Mini, and a number of Arduino clones