An Introduction to Medical Writing, Learn more about the world of medical writing!
- Are you interested in learning more about medical writing?
- Want to know what it takes to be a medical writer?
- What kinds of work and pay you can expect?
You’ve come to the right place!
This course gives you an introduction into the world of health, science, and medical writing. Learn what kind of education most medical writers have, how much they earn, a medical writer’s typical schedule, and more!
You get lifetime access to this course so you can always come back to it!
This course is divided into the following sections:
- Inside the life of a medical writer: Learn what a medical writer does, where they work, what types of work they do, the day-to-day schedule, and how much they can earn.
- Where to learn more: I’ll leave you with plenty of resources so you can take the next steps that are best for your career! This includes both resources from me as well as outside resources you might find helpful on your journey into the world of medical writing.
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about medical writing. In particular, anyone with a clinical background (MD, PharmD, RN, DPT, etc.) or a life-sciences background (MS or PhD in a life science or chemistry, like immunology, cell biology, or biochemistry) can greatly benefit from this course.